If you’re running your own payroll, you’ll know how much time administering pension auto-enrolment takes. And if you don’t know yet, you’re about to find out. Make your time more productive. Make your business more effective. Outsource to Just Payroll Services, and we’ll make sure your payroll and your pension auto-enrolment run like clockwork.
As an employer, it’s your responsibility to ensure you enrol your people on a suitable pension scheme. At Just Payroll Services, we make running your pension scheme easy – because we’re the payroll provider that manages your auto-enrolment too. Talk to us, and you’ll find you spend less time administering your business and more time growing it.
Let Just Payroll Services manage your pension auto-enrolment and we will:
- Help you create a plan that ensures you meet your obligations by your ‘staging date’
- Help you put a suitable pension scheme in place with a partner IFA
- Automatically enrol eligible job holders and manage opt-ins/opt-outs
- Periodically re-enrol eligible jobholders who are not in a qualifying pension scheme
- Provide your pension provider with worker details and arrange for contributions to be paid to them
- Keep your people informed with details of their pension scheme membership, contributions and deductions
- Register your company with The Pension Regulator and work with the Regulator to ensure your auto-enrolment processes remain up to date
- Help you analyse the true cost of auto-enrolment, hold records and carry out regular monitoring checks
Make pension auto-enrolment painless. Talk to Just Payroll Services…
Pension Auto-Enrolment Criteria
All workers aged 22 up to state pension age, earning above £5,668 and working in the UK.
What is Pension Auto-Enrolment?
Auto Enrolment is a government led scheme to help provide employees with a pension fund. Employees are assessed under certain criteria and if eligible, are automatically enrolled into the company’s chosen scheme.